Develop the Concept |
Design the Project |
Assemble the Team
To determine the project's scope, consider the following questions:
- Is the goal to capture a lot of classroom examples or dig deeply into a few examples? What are the important elements?
- How do students grapple with content, work with each other, and interact with the teacher and the materials?
- How does the lesson develop?
- Is dual-language learning an issue?
- What kinds of rubrics are used?
- How is learning assessed?
- What is the culture of the school community? How do you capture it?
Answers to these questions will help you determine the length of your videos, amount of animation, graphics, use of experts, narration, and the number of visits you will make to a site. Then, with the project scope in mind, you can create your budget and timeline.